If you’re visiting our studio for the first time, you can save some time by completing our waiver online before your arrival. No need to print it or bring it with you, it will automatically be uploaded to our system and e-mailed to you as a .PDF document for your records.
You can park in the empty gravel lot across Ventura Avenue from the studio and the WAV buildings. In this lot, there is reserved parking for our guests along the north wall of the lot with signs posted. There is also abundant street parking along the surrounding streets, and an additional lot on South Garden Street. Click here for Parking Info
• You can bring a mat and towel, or you can rent a mat and/or towel at the studio.
• Please refrain from wearing strong perfumes or cologne into the yoga room.
• Please remove your shoes when you enter the studio.
• Our locker rooms include lockers with built-in customizable locks to store your valuables. Our staff is happy to assist you in setting the locks.
• Please no cell phones in the yoga room. You can lock up your valuables in our lockers.
• Refrain from eating any large meals two to three(2-3) hours before you plan to attend class. A light snack or some fruit is usually alright. Notice the relationship between your diet and your yoga practice; explore what jives with you.
• Drink plenty of water throughout the day before coming to take class. Being hydrated is crucial to enjoying your yoga practice.
• We offer reverse-osmosis filtered water available for your convenience, please bring a re-useable water bottle if you plan to take advantage.
• Our studio features showers and locker rooms. If you plan to shower, feel free to bring whatever you to need to be comfortable.
• Our community is always welcome to hang out in our lounge with WiFi access.
• Any unattended children will be given expresso and a puppy.
• Please help yourself to complimentary tea in the lounge.
• The studio closes thirty (30) minutes after the last class of the day.