Come on in!
- You are welcome to join any of our classes any time by dropping in without reservations in advance.
- Please complete our New Student Waiver online to save time before visiting Jai Rhythm Yoga.
- You can also reserve your space online in advance using our Purchase page to purchase class passes and then using our online Schedule to select which classes you plan to attend.
New to Yoga?
- If you are new to yoga, we encourage you to take our Roots classes which will move more slowly and focus on the fundamentals of flow yoga.
- Start slow and take as many rests as you need during class
- We also strongly recommend that everyone new to our studio take our Foundation Immersion Workshop which will break down all the basics of flow yoga in an easy and accessible learning environment.
- For the best results, we recommend practicing at least 3-4 times per week minimum to get the consistent benefits that a Jai Rhythm Yoga practice can offer you.
What to Bring & Studio Tips
- You can bring your own yoga mat or you are welcome to use one of our mats for a rental of $2.
- Please bring a towel as you will sweat, probably a lot. We also have small and large towels that you can rent.
- We have showers and locker rooms available for you to use. Please be considerate of others and mindful of water shortages in the state of California when showering and please limit your shower length to a quick rinse.
- Dress in clothing that allows you to move freely and be comfortable.
- Please avoid eating any large meals at least 2 hours before you plan to take a yoga class.
- Bring an open mind
- Relax and have fun!
Directions & Parking
There is ample parking nearby the studio on the street and there’s a gravel lot across the street.
Give yourself extra time your first visit to the studio to register, get checked in and setup.
Please visit our Directions & Parking page here for more information.