Jai Rhythm Yoga values a passionate and fun-loving community and we are always looking for talented individuals. Here’s a listing of current positions we are looking to fill:
Jai Rhythm Yoga is looking for a certified Ashtanga Yoga Instructor to lead two to three classes per week at our studio. If you are interested in applying, please send us a note to colin [at] jai rhythm [dot] com with your bio and resume. We look forward to hearing from you. Namaste.
You can learn more about our Karma Yogi Program below.
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter to hello[at]jairhythm[dot]com with the position title for which you are applying in the subject line. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to meeting you.
The basis of Karma Yoga is about offering service to others. At Jai Rhythm, this spirit of service is shared – your service ensures our studio runs smoothly, makes our guests feel welcomed and embraced, and allows Jai Rhythm to be a true oasis in people’s daily lives. In turn, we aim to serve you, your health, your happiness – especially through free and unlimited yoga, and a warm, fun and supportive community.
What you are asked to give:
- Your warmth, kindness and enthusiasm to serve Jai Rhythm community of guests and fellow staff
- A 6-month commitment (minimum)
- Two 1.5 hour shifts/week (same date/time each week)
- Be willing to swap at least one shift/month with a fellow karma yogi with a schedule conflict
What you will receive:
- Unlimited yoga classes at Jai Rhythm (good for any of our classes/week)
- Discounts on most workshops offered by Jai Rhythm teachers
- 20% discount on Jai Rhythm boutique items, social and educational events
- Relaxed and uplifting work environment (no shoes necessary, committed yogi/yogini colleagues, doing work that brightens our world)
- Our karma yogis are considered first for paid management positions at Jai Rhythm Yoga
If you are interested in becoming a part of our Karma Yoga Program please an e-mail explaining why you are interested in being a Karma Yogi at Jai Rhythm as well as your availability to our Studio Manager Rebecca Schol at rebecca[at]jairhythm[dot]com with “Karma Yoga Program” in the subject line. We will get back to you as soon as we can with a response. We are always looking for help and ways to engage with our community, thank you for your interest.