Jai Rhythm is looking for passionate, fun-loving and inspiring kid yoga instructors to join our tribe. If you are interested in learning more about teaching at Jai Rhythm, please send an e-mail to rebecca[at]jairhythm[dot]com with your bio, resume and cover letter.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you! Namaste!
The basis of Karma Yoga is about offering service to others. At Jai Rhythm, this spirit of service is shared – your service ensures our studio runs smoothly, makes our guests feel welcomed and embraced, and allows Jai Rhythm to be a true oasis in people’s daily lives. In turn, we aim to serve you, your health, your happiness – especially through free and unlimited yoga, and a warm, fun and supportive community.
What you are asked to give:
• Your warmth, kindness and enthusiasm to serve Jai Rhythm community of guests and fellow staff
• A 6-month commitment (minimum)
• One 3 hour shift/week (same date/time each week)
• Be willing to swap at least one shift/month with a fellow karma yogi with a schedule conflict
• You can also reserve your space online in advance by purchasing a class pass and then using our online Schedule to select which classes you plan to attend.
What you will receive:
• Unlimited yoga classes at Jai Rhythm (good for any of our classes/week)
• Relaxed and uplifting work environment (no shoes necessary, committed yogi/yogini colleagues, doing work that brightens our world)
• Our karma yogis are considered first for paid management positions at Jai Rhythm Yoga
If you are interested in becoming a part of our Karma Yoga Program please an e-mail explaining why you are interested in being a Karma Yogi at Jai Rhythm as well as your availability to our Studio Manager Rebecca Schol at rebecca[at]jairhythm[dot]com with “Karma Yoga Program” in the subject line. We will get back to you as soon as we can with a response. We are always looking for help and ways to engage with our community, thank you for your interest.