The basis of Karma Yoga is about offering service to others. At Jai Rhythm, this spirit of service is shared – your service ensures our studio runs smoothly, makes our guests feel welcomed and embraced, and allows Jai Rhythm to be a true oasis in people’s daily lives. In turn, we aim to serve you, your health, your happiness – especially through free and unlimited yoga, and a warm, fun and supportive community.
What you are asked to give:
• Your warmth, kindness and enthusiasm to serve Jai Rhythm community of guests and fellow staff
• A 6-month commitment (minimum)
• One 3 hour shift/week (same date/time each week)
• Be willing to swap at least one shift/month with a fellow karma yogi with a schedule conflict
• You can also reserve your space online in advance by purchasing a class pass and then using our online Schedule to select which classes you plan to attend.
What you will receive:
• Unlimited yoga classes at Jai Rhythm (good for any of our classes/week)
• Relaxed and uplifting work environment (no shoes necessary, committed yogi/yogini colleagues, doing work that brightens our world)
• Our karma yogis are considered first for paid management positions at Jai Rhythm Yoga
If you are interested in becoming a part of our Karma Yoga Program please an e-mail explaining why you are interested in being a Karma Yogi at Jai Rhythm as well as your availability to our Studio Manager Rebecca Schol at rebecca[at]jairhythm[dot]com with “Karma Yoga Program” in the subject line. We will get back to you as soon as we can with a response. We are always looking for help and ways to engage with our community, thank you for your inte
Jai Rhythm is always looking for passionate, fun-loving and inspiring yoga instructors to join our tribe. If you are interested in learning more about teaching at Jai Rhythm, please send an e-mail to rebecca[at]jairhythm[dot]com with your bio, resume and cover letter.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you! Namaste!